Take a minute to help us envision the future of the county’s recreation spaces and trails. The following are ways you can get involved in the process.
Attend a Public Workshop
A series of public workshops will be conducted throughout the county. These meetings are scheduled for Spring 2019 and will occur for communities both in the Valley and at Lake Tahoe. Sign up for notifications and we will email you updates regarding meeting dates, locations and times, as well as information about online opportunities. As we get closer to the meeting dates, the website will also be updated with more specific information. For those who cannot attend in person, please submit comments in the comment box below.
- Sheridan MAC Meeting – Wednesday, March 13, 7:00 PM, Stewart Hall, 6005 Camp Far West Rod, Sheridan
- North Tahoe Regional MAC Meeting – Thursday, March 14, 6:00 PM, North Tahoe Event Center / Tahoe City PUD
- Rural Lincoln MAC Meeting – Monday, March 18, 7:00 PM, Mt. Pleasant Hall, 3333 Mt. Pleasant Rd, Lincoln
- Newcastle/Ophir MAC Meeting – Thursday, March 21, 7:00 PM, Newcastle Elementary School, 645 Kentucky Greens Way, Newcastle, CA
- Horseshoe Bar/Penryn MAC Meeting – Tuesday, March 26, 7:00 PM, Loomis Veterans Memorial Hall, 5945 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis
- Foresthill Forum Meeting –Monday, April 1, 7:00 PM, Foresthill Memorial Hall, 24601 Harrison Street, Foresthill
- Granite Bay MAC Meeting – Wednesday, April 3, 7:00 PM, 5455 Eureka Road, Granite Bay
- Meadow Vista MAC Meeting – Wednesday, April 3, 6:00 PM, Meadow Vista Community Center, 1109 Meadow Vista Road
- Squaw Valley MAC Meeting – Thursday, April 4, 6:00 PM, Squaw Valley PSD Meeting Room, 305 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Public Focus Group Meeting on Master Plan | West Placer – Thursday, April 11, Time/Location: TBD
- Weimar/Applegate/Colfax MAC Meeting – Wednesday, April 17, 6:00 PM, Colfax City Hall, 33 South Main Street, Colfax, 95713
- Public Focus Group Meeting on Master Plan | East Placer – Wednesday, April 17, Time/Location: TBD
- Donner Summit MAC Meeting – Thursday, April 18, 6:00 PM, Judah Day Lodge at Sugarbowl, upstairs Coldstream Room
- West Placer MAC Meeting – Wednesday, May 8, 6:30 PM, Creekview Ranch School (in the Library), 8779 Cook Riolo Road, Roseville.
- North Auburn MAC Meeting – Tuesday, May 14, 6:00 PM, Planning Commission Hearing Room, 3091 County Center Drive, Auburn 95603
- Parks Commission Meeting – Thursday, May 16, 5:30 PM, 2855 2nd Street, Auburn, Lunsford Room
- Planning Commission Meeting – Thursday, May 23, 10:00 AM, Planning Commission Hearing Room, 3091 County Center Drive, Auburn 95603
- Board of Supervisors Meeting – Tuesday, June 11, 9:00 AM, Board Chambers, 175 Fulweiler Ave, Auburn 95603
Leave a Comment
Members of the public are welcome to leave a comment on the project below.
775-588-5929 | email@example.com
If you’d like to send a hard copy of your comments, please mail your document to the following address:
Department of Public Works and Facilities
Attn: Parks and Ground Division
11476 ‘C’ Avenue
Auburn, CA 95603